Call: 954-375-4422

Custom Design Websites

Professionally Designed, Custom Websites that Encapsulate and
Showcase your Brand, Product or Business from $2,495

Our web design team will work with you to create a custom web site design that makes your business look great.

With over 30 years of combined experience designing and marketing websites, we will provide you with guidance on the best practices for website layout, functionality, user interface, placement of calls to action, and forms to improve lead generation.

Your website will be built on the WordPress platform, the most popular content management system (CMS) in the world – supporting over 60 million websites. This means your website will be widely supported by many hosting companies, and website designers. In addition, it is probably the easiest, most intuitive platform for you to learn. You don’t need to be a programmer to make simple changes to your website.

At Radical Webs we build websites with the end in mind … that is 99% of all websites are built to generate leads in one form or another. This is done through:

  1. Building a professional website with a clear message and call to action
  2. Making it easy for visitors to contact you
  3. Generating traffic (i.e. visitors) to your site through effective search engine optimization (SEO)
  4. Measuring the results (i.e. the number of visitors and leads generated)
  5. Working with you to implement new promotions and features to improve results.

In order to accomplish this Radical Webs provides:

  • a team that has the creative and technical expertise to deliver a functional solution.
  • a team that has a proven record of ranking websites at the top of search engines
  • a team that has plenty of business savvy to understand how your business works
  • an experienced team that isn’t going out business any time soon. Statistics show 80% of businesses fail in the first 5 years, 80% of the remaining 20% fail in the next 5 years. Radical Webs has been building website solutions for 15 years, that means we are in the 4% that make it.

The Process

  • Initial Consultation: to establish your needs and ideas.
  • Planning: Map out the site architecture and functionality. Develop plans for custom programming and plugins needed.
  • Estimate: Create website design estimate.
  • Design Phase: Develop custom website design and graphics.
  • Construction: Install WordPress and build website according to the plan.
  • Content: Add content provided by client.
  • Client Review: review site and make any final changes.
  • Site Launch: Woohoo!

Get Started Today!

It’s simple! First complete the form on the right to let us know you are interested.

Next one of our website design experts will call you to answer any questions you may have and explain the process.

What You Will Need To Provide

  • A copy of your logo. Preferably as an .eps or .ai file (You may be able to get this from your printer. If you don’t have that then send us whatever you have and we will let you know if we can use it. If you need a logo design, we would be happy to help you.
  • Text for each page of your website. Ideally you want about 4 or 5 paragraphs per page from an SEO (search engine optimization) point of view.
    If you need help creating your message we have copywriters we can refer you to.
  • Any photographs that you want to use on the site. If you don’t have your own images you can always find some reasonably priced images over at iStockphoto.com or Dreamstime.com.
    If you need a photographer to take professional pictures of your team, workplace, products or services, we have photographers who can take exceptional images.

Example Sites

Checkout some examples of our custom design websites:

 


  • Hire Us

    Please complete the form below, and we will contact you shortly.
    * Required Field
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.